Thursday, February 26, 2009

I AM ENGAGED!!!!!


I know that I am really late posting this but it has been a crazy week. This has been a post that I have been praying I would have a chnace to post for a long time. Last Sunday night Graci and I were over at Coach's house and with a totally suprise he asked Graci and I both to marry him!!!!! I have been on cloud 9 this whole week. It was a perfect night. I know that this is a short post but I am trying to get ready for school. I just want to say thank you for all of my friends who have prayed for Graci and I that one day God would send a Godly man in to our lives. He has blessed us so much putting Adam in our lives. I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Yea! We are so excited for yall! You really deserve a great guy like Adam. Glad we convinced you to come out that fateful night!!!

katie ray said...

i am so happy for you emory!! so exciting!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Congratulations!!!! That's great news:)

The Burks said...

I am so happy for you!!! Have so much fun with all the planning...so, so exciting!

The Warren Clan said...

WHO HOO!!! So pumped up for you and Graci!!

Jennifer and BJ said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and Graci both! You totally deserve this. Can't wait to meet him!