This morning I needed to run and get a few things from Wal-Mart so Graci and I loaded up in the car and went. I let Graci set in the big part of the grocery cart because I did not have much to get and that is her favorite thing when I let her set there. I was pushing through Wal-Mart not paying much attention to what Graci was doing but I know I heard her carrying on a conversation with someone. I looked down and yes to my surprise she had a 8oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese up to her ear talking on the phone. I that point I realized...you know what she can keep talking on that cream cheese phone of hers as long as it gets us through Wal-Mart peacefully, and it did.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Wal-Mart Trip With Graci
This morning I needed to run and get a few things from Wal-Mart so Graci and I loaded up in the car and went. I let Graci set in the big part of the grocery cart because I did not have much to get and that is her favorite thing when I let her set there. I was pushing through Wal-Mart not paying much attention to what Graci was doing but I know I heard her carrying on a conversation with someone. I looked down and yes to my surprise she had a 8oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese up to her ear talking on the phone. I that point I realized...you know what she can keep talking on that cream cheese phone of hers as long as it gets us through Wal-Mart peacefully, and it did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's a priceless pic! She's well on her way to a real cell phone by age 5! haha
Ha ha! Did you catch any of the conversation?
That is too cute!
Hey Emory
How great was Dave Matthews!! I found your blog and love all of the pictures!!!
Anna Polsgrove
That is hilarious! She's been like that since she was 1!
Post a Comment