I have been crazy busy with school getting started so these pictures are very delayed. Graci is going to Calvary Baptist 3 year old Preschool. She loves her teachers Mrs. Rinehart and Mrs. Betty Gail. This has been a big transition year for Graci and I so I am very thankful that she loves school and her teachers. I can't believe my littlie girl is growing up.


2 comments:
Oh I love that EI OH dress! So cute! Tell Annie she did good!
Hi Emory. I linked to your page through Amanda's site. I am so glad that Graci and Colton are in the same class. I ask him every day who he plays with, and he just says something like "boy in the green shirt." Maybe he and Graci will be friends before the end of the year. Thanks again for the science book! My site is chriscarterfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment