Wow...I can not believe that the month of September is almost over. Things are moving really fast these days. I thought some of you who check our blog are thinking "what has happened to these two girls?" Well, things are going great!!! I am so thankful to report that Graci is loving school and going to Mrs. Jackies. She has really been a big girl about having to go somewhere everyday. I am so blessed that she can adjust to change.
School is in full force for me right now. I can not wait to be done with school and hopefully teaching somewhere this time next year!!! I am having a great semester so far and am learning a whole lot. This past week and weekend Graci and I helped Adam and his family move in his new house. He is really excited about having his on house. Graci is also excited about Coachs new house she really loves playing in his backyard. I guess that is about it for now for the update. Maybe my next post will be more fun and I will have some pictures to put up.
2 comments:
Ya'll are some busy gals! I LOVED getting to see you and Graci yesterday! I want to plan a spend the night party soon. Hope you have a great week at school! Love you!
you are it by the way...thanks for the update lol:)
Post a Comment