Monday, June 16, 2008

2hrs of Swimming

Before....
After...
I have not been able to update my blog foe awhile because I did not have a USB cord for my camera, that I bought from Sarah. So thank you Sarah for the camera and Pop for finding a USB cord. Two weeks ago I took Graci swimming at a family in our churches house. My really good friend Marty and her husband were house sitting and were very sweet to share there pool that they had for a week with Graci and me. We got to the pool around 11 and Graci swam the whole time with the exception of 2 snack breaks. I have come to the conclusion that my daughter is not afraid of much. She would have jumped off the diving board into the deep-in if I would have let her. We had fun, Graci loved it and by 1:00 it was time to go.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Wooh! When's the next swim date!