Monday, June 16, 2008

Bible School and Some Fun

Last week was one of the busiest weeks for Graci and I. Graci had our churches Bible school everyday last week, I had school every morning in Oxford and had to be there by 8:45, Annie had a cook out for her Wednesday night class, and Graci had a friend come over Thursday afternoon after Bible school. Needless to say it was a great week but I was so glad when it was over. Thank you Annie for taking her everyday so that I could go to school.


Annie and Graci 
Pop and Graci
Micah, Graci, and Pop
Graci's Bible School class
Graci's best friend Janey Beth



1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad someone is enjoying the summer weather... looks like you have been having a good time and mom's keeping you busy with swimming and Bible school, Graci. I think I may be in town later this week, so I look forward to seeing you! Glad to see both of you are doing well!!