Graci and Aunt Peri
Graci shopping at Children's Museum (fav. part)
Graci sitting in the Police car
I would just like to say that Graci is very blessed to have Aunts and Uncles that love her very much. We love you Peri and G and Kyle and Gabby. For 3 years Graci has been the only grandchild and niece in the family...can we say spoiled. Things are going to change in December when Gabby and Kyle welcome baby benson into the family. We are all so excited but not sure how Graci is going to take not having the spotlight all on her. About 2 weekends ago Graci went a spent the night in Memphis with her Aunt Peri and Uncle G. This was a big deal...she was so excited and did not seem to care that I was not going. Sweet Aunt Peri had the whole weekend planned: waterpark, buy a new movie, feeding the ducks, and going to the Memphis Children's Museum. Thank you Uncle G and Aunt Peri, Graci had a blast.
3 comments:
Graci-
My favorite part of the Children's Museum was the grocery shopping too! I loved the fruit section the best I think. I'm glad to see that you are having a good time with family and friends... I'm so excited about your blogspot so I can keep up with you since it's hard for me to get up to Tupelo! You've grown so much... Hope to see you and mom soon!!
Post a Comment