Friday night Adam and I ran in the Pontotoc 5K with three of are friends. The race started at 8:00 that evening. I know that was going to be a challenge becasue I don't ever run that late I am normally in bed by then (I know mylife is not exciting). We had been told that this is known as a challengeing 5K because of the big hills in the race. It was challenging to say the least. We all had a great time doing it but I am not sure if we are going to do it again next year. We stuck around afterwards to hear the results of the race. To our amazement Adam and I both got first place in our age group (Watch out 2012 Olympics here we come) ha ha...jk. Two of the friends that we ran with also got medals. So we celebrated by going to Subway and eating...watch out we are party animals. ha
Monday, August 25, 2008
Pontotoc Bodock Twilight Festival 5K
Friday night Adam and I ran in the Pontotoc 5K with three of are friends. The race started at 8:00 that evening. I know that was going to be a challenge becasue I don't ever run that late I am normally in bed by then (I know mylife is not exciting). We had been told that this is known as a challengeing 5K because of the big hills in the race. It was challenging to say the least. We all had a great time doing it but I am not sure if we are going to do it again next year. We stuck around afterwards to hear the results of the race. To our amazement Adam and I both got first place in our age group (Watch out 2012 Olympics here we come) ha ha...jk. Two of the friends that we ran with also got medals. So we celebrated by going to Subway and eating...watch out we are party animals. ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im so impressed...you are quite the little runner!!
good for you emory! i am trying so hard, but think it will be awhile before i can run in an actual race! that's awesome that you won!
Post a Comment