About Us

April 23, 2005 Graci entered my life and my life changed. Graci is 3 years old and full of personalty. For those of you who might not know Graci was born at 27 weeks. She weight 2lbs and 0.7oz. You would never believe she was a preemie unless you saw a pictures of her when she was born. You know, Its funny to think that we might have our lives so planned out and then low- and- behold God has another plan in store. I am very blessed and thankful that God brought Graci into my life. I love you Graci.
3 comments:
Hey, no doubt Graci is always a prize, ALWAYS an award-winning photo. But how come there are NO photos of "POP-POP?"
Just a question.
The McRaes are also SO THANKFUL for BOTH of you! We love you very much!
Em & Graci, thanks for startin' this blog. I'll be visiting often to check
on you guys. Steve
Post a Comment