Friends
Last Friday night at Sarah's house we had a going away party for the McRae's. For those of you who might look at this and not know my really close friend Amanda and her family are moving at the end of the month. Graci and I are going to miss them very much. I honestly do not know what I would have done these past couple of years without Amanda's friendship and encouragement everyday. We love you McRae's and are so glad that you are getting house that will have plenty of room for us to come and visit. Now that I just looked at my pictures I do not have one picture of me and Amanda form that night...not sure how that happen.
2 comments:
I love looking at your blog. Graci is a doll!!!! my big girls sure enjoyed your church's VBS. ya'll are a sweet group of people!!!
Post a Comment